Vacancy for Teaching Assistant roles to start January 2019
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative Teaching Assistants for our Outstanding School. Renowned for quality teacher training, we are keen to employ support staff who see themselves as teachers of the future as well as practitioners who are focused on developing expertise within the TA role.
Term time only; 31.25 hours per week (8.30-3.15, with a half hour lunch break). Fixed term until August 2019, in the first instance. Bucks Pay 1.7-1.9, pro-rata, depending on experience
These are our essential requirements:
* Experience of working closely with 3-7 year olds in a learning environment
* Working understanding of the EYFS curriculum
* An awareness of the National Curriculum for Key Stage 1
* Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs
* Confidence in communicating with parents
* Fully conversant with the school’s ethos on learning through play
- The ability to contribute to feedback and marking, with a good standard of written English.
These are our desirable requirements:
* Level 3 NVQ Childcare qualification
* Experienced TA practitioner in a school
* Experience of PPA whole class cover
* Experience of dealing with children with challenging behaviour
* A desire to further their career with a view to moving into teaching of EYFS and KS1 children
* Experience of undertaking quality observations of children’s learning
For an applications form; Email: email@example.com
Phone: 01296 481353
Bedgrove Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children.
Closing date: Friday 7th December (12 noon)
Interview date: Thursday 13th December