Foundation 2 Year Group Leader
Start date: January 1st 2019
MPS/UPS plus TLR2b
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Early Years teacher who has a child centred approach to learning, is highly motivated, reflective and well-organised to lead our Foundation 2 Year Group.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
* A highly effective Early Years teacher with recent experience of leading others in a team
* Passionate about teaching and learning in the Early Years, making effective use of both indoor and outdoor environments
* Highly motivated and determined to make a real difference to the lives of children
* A good communicator and able to work well within a large team of teachers and support staff
* Keen to work with trainee teachers as a part of our specialist EYFS ITT course
* Excited by innovation and challenge
We can offer you children who love learning, a team of staff who are dedicated to providing the highest standards and excellent ongoing training in our large, four form entry school.
This position is suitable for experienced or aspiring leaders. Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged so you can meet the children and staff and see our amazing environment for yourself.
If you are interested, please contact any of the following for an application pack: * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Telephone: 01296 481353 * Access the school website: www.bedgroveinfantschool.co.uk
Applications to be sent to the school by Thursday 11th October, 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 16th October 2018
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to suitable references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.